Special COMBO price - Purchase Ouch! Your Silence Hurts and OUCH! That Stereotype Hurts for only $1,100 (a 15% saving).
If you already own OUCH! That Stereotype Hurts purchase Ouch! Your Silence Hurts for only $405 (a 32% saving) Call your Learning Communications Account Rep for details.
OUCH! answered the question,"why don't people speak up? " It delivered easy skills to train people to speak up against demeaning comments, emails and jokes. Now, Ouch! Your Silence Hurts
delves more deeply into the pivotal role of the bystander. Based on our test results, it will inspire conversations that will extend way beyond the training room.
Many people say they want to speak up when they see others stereotyped, disrespected, or demeaned. But they stand by silently because of discomfort or the fear of saying the wrong thing. They may turn away thinking "who am I to get involved, this isn't my business." In fact, as a bystander, you ARE part of the conversation. You are the audience. Staying silent in the face of demeaning comments, stereotypes, or bias allows the disrespectful behavior to contunue. Your silence hurts.
Ouch! Your Silence Hurts challenges viewers by asking, "How will you personally respond next time you witness somebody being treated with disrespect? You have a choice: Passive Bystander or Pro-active Ally." In a powerful and compelling way, this 9-minute video motivates bystanders to use their voice to speak up for respect on behalf of someone else. Learning Objectives
Program will include:
- Understand the high cost of silent collusion
- Explore the power of the bystander to make a difference
- Inspire passive bystanders to use their voice as active allies
Preview OUCH! That Stereotype Hurts
- DVD with 9-minute Ouch! Your Silence Hurts program, Skill-builder stories from the video. DVD extra video features
- CD-ROM with reproducible learning materials: Leader's Guide for 1-hour and 30-minute sessions, Participant Handouts, PowerPoint Presentation, and Printable mini-poster