As our world becomes increasingly global, people are increasingly likely to work with people from other cultures. It's up to you to provide the proper training essential for intercultural effectiveness.
In the Cultural Awareness training program, you'll discover what happens when an American manager collides with his Muslim counterpart. Find out how poor communication leads to bad feelings and damaged relationships. This powerful dramatization will help your employees gain the essential skills for avoiding costly cultural conflicts, and for respect and cultural awareness in business places.
Benefits of this training program include:
- Developing cultural sensitivity and respect
- Recognizing differences in values and priorities
- Enchancing cross-cultural sensitivity training for Americans and all cultures
- Increasing your employees' cultural awareness in business places and the work environment
- Learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
- Improving communication skills
- Gaining sensitivity to religion, beliefs, holidays etc.
- Understanding that awareness is a "two-way street": all cultures need to adapt