OSHA has expanded the Hazard Communication or Right-To-Know Standard beyond the manufacturing and chemical industries to cover employees who work with chemicals at non-manufacturing organizations. Main Street is a 17-minute video program designed to instruct workers about the chemicals they work with, what precautions to take to avoid injury and what to do if accidents occur. In addition to this training video, the training package also includes a Trainer's Manual with reproducible participant material which features a "Safety Awareness Quiz" that serves as a permanent record of the training received by each employee.
Key Training Points
Includes Training Leader's Guide with reproducible participant material.
- Training workers in chemical safety quickly, easily and effectively
- Document the training each employee receives
- Reduce accidents and worker's compensation claims
- Comply with the expanded Right-To-Know standard
- Illustrate the hazards and precautions for solvents, poisons, corrosives, gases, explosives and carcinogens