This program allows you to present an expert's comprehensive in-house seminar on sexually harassing behaviors for the cost of a stand-alone video. In this unique program, a well-known consultant trains an on-screen "class" using interesting and varied scenarios. As she responds to universal or politically incorrect questions, she is also answering those your audience may have been afraid to ask. The 45-minute manager and employee videos are ideal for refresher training, new hire orientation or self-study. They are identical except for their last ten minutes so everyone receives the same basic education about illegal acts as well as audience-specific information.
Key Training Points:
- Increase understanding of the subtleties of sexual harassment
- Illustrate and define inappropriate behaviors
- Show employees how to maintain a work environment free of harassment
- Define the legal responsibilities of managers and the organization
- Prepare managers to receive complaints and resolve harassment situations
Includes Training Leader's Guide and Participant Manual